- Navigate to the Kuali COI-C Disclosure Form task in One.IU. Please note: if your web browser is not the latest version you may be missing out on some of the latest features in this system.
- Click the blue "Start" button found under the task title.
- CAS authenticate using your IU credentials if prompted. Please note: Two-Step Login (Duo) is required.
- Your "My Disclosures" user dashboard will open.
- Click the “Create Disclosure” or “Update Disclosure” button that should display in your user dashboard.
- The form instructions and system prompts will guide you in completing your disclosure. Note: be sure that you select ALL applicable roles when prompted to ensure that the proper form sections populate.
- After submitting your disclosure, you will be redirected to your "My Disclosures" dashboard. After submitting, your status should reflect either "Up-to-Date" or "Submitted for Approval" in the status column.
- You should close your browser to exit the system.
How to Submit a Disclosure
Who to Contact with Questions
If you have questions or require assistance in completing your disclosure, please contact one of the following offices:
General Form QuestionsContact the University Compliance Office at email@example.com or 317-274-2667.
Research Form Questions
Contact the Research Conflicts of Interest Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.