- Navigate to the Kuali COI-C Disclosure Form task in One.IU. Please note: if your web browser is not the latest version you may be missing out on some of the latest features in this system.
- Click the blue "Start" button found under the task title.
- CAS authenticate using your IU credentials if prompted. Please note: Two-Step Login (Duo) is required.
- Your "My Disclosures" user dashboard will open.
- Click the green “+ Create Disclosure” or “+ Update Disclosure” button that should display in your user dashboard.
- The form instructions and system prompts will guide you in completing your disclosure. Note: be sure that you select ALL applicable roles when prompted to ensure that the proper form sections populate.
- After submitting your disclosure, you will be redirected to your "My Disclosures" dashboard. After submitting, your status should reflect either "Up-to-Date" or "Submitted for Approval" in the status column.
- You should close your browser to exit the system.
Who to Contact with Questions
If you have questions or require assistance in completing your disclosure, please contact one of the following offices:
General Form QuestionsContact the University Compliance Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-274-2667.
Research Form Questions
Contact the Research Conflicts of Interest Office at email@example.com.